Jeremiah Oliver's father: In my heart, I feel it's my son

Bookmark and Share

April 19, 2014, 7:30 am



(NECN) - The father of a missing Fitchburg, Mass. boy is reacting to news that it is possible the body of his son has been found.'I'm scared, frustrated, sad, and upset at the same time. I'm not sure if it's him, but the description that they say about him, I think it is him. In my heart, I feel that it is my son. I just can't believe it,' said Jose Oliver.The body was discovered off interstate 1-90. It has not been positively identified, but the Worcester District Attorney says the body matches the height and weight of Jeremiah Oliver.Relatives last saw the boy in September, but he wasn't reported missing until December.For up-to-the-minute news and weather, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.


Tags: massachusetts, Fitchburg, missing boy, Jeremiah Oliver, Jose Oliver, Worcester District Attorney


{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.